There are a few things that make this wedding especially unique.
1. Molly insisted that her and her bridesmaids get ready at her childhood home. The images are priceless.
2. Dan and Molly chose the St. Paul Union Depot to honor Dan's grandparents who met in the same exact space they celebrated in. As time continuously moves on, it's refreshing to hear such heartfelt stories. Everyone got choked up when Dan expressed his gratitude to his grandparents.
3. The space within Lumen Christi Catholic Church was beautiful.
4. The wedding occurred simultaneously with the Northern Sparks Art Festival 2013. This was a big curve ball for Dan, Molly and their families. Nonetheless, I think they still enjoyed an intimate wedding night thanks to the folks at the St. Paul Union Depot. Plus, I was able to steal the couple for a few moments to capture this unique overlap of celebrations!
5. Dan, Molly and their bridal party were the first wedding party to share a celebratory shot with me! We saluted at Lucky's 13 Pub - I'll never forget it.
Congratulations to the newlyweds and I hope these images bring tears to your eyes. I hope they help you relive that amazing day and will be cherished for decades to come.
Hair + Make Up – Miranda Nelson // Bridal Gown – Heartstrings Bridal // Bridesmaid Dresses – The Wedding Shoppe // Men’s Suits – Macy's // Floral Design – KMB FLORAL // Catering – Christo's // Cake Designer – Cafe Latte // Ceremony Venue – Lumen Christi Catholic Church // Reception Venue - St. Paul Union Depot // Entertainment – Instant Request